Better energy use to maximize investments
TIM Infratech's OPEX-based cooling solution brings chilling technology right to the source of the heat, i.e. your IT devices mounted in a rack. You will save energy for your enterprise as heat is eliminated at the source.
NEXTGEN vs TRADITIONAL COOLING
Get over 50% energy savings and reduce recurring OPEX cost
Traditional cooling does not have the flexibility to manage and absorb varying rack IT loads; NEXTGEN cooling takes care of it in an efficient manner. Additionally, NEXTGEN helps you maintain uniform temperature across the DC while optimally utilizing designed capacities. With NEXTGEN, real estate space is utilized effectively, reducing it by as much as 80% as against traditional cooling systems.
With reliable, ROI-focused solutions and best-of-breed technology, you can expect optimized results at the low costs.
- Low recurring OPEX cost: Over 50% energy savings on traditional cooling and over 35% energy savings on inrow cooling
- Lower TCO - Rapid ROI: Substantial energy savings, lower capital expenditure* and higher density capability
- Flexibility: High range of effective cooling varying from 4 to 75 KW per rack - compatible with all industry standard brand of racks from 35U to 57U
- Reduction in real estate space utilization: Up to 84% (cooling footprint) white space savings
- Patented safety and system resilient leak prevention system
- Lower CAPEX cost: retrofit capability and no raised floor and containment requirement, leading to reduced CAPEX cost
- Efficient heat transfer with IT heat load and cooling medium set alongside
- Lower real estate space utilization